Wednesday, May 10, 2006

To New Beginnings

Where do I start... well the beginning is always a good idea.

During my morning read of the news site of my choice I descovered the results of a blog competition, and having some time on my hands decided to explore a few of the listed sites. This in turn gave me the inspiration to start my own with the aim of ordering my many thoughts (or as the case might be, publishing all my rants and raves for the world to see). Somehow I am feeling rather naked right now.

ANYWAY... why put off till tomorrow what you can get someone else to do today (I do not claim this as my own saying, but unfortunatley I cannot remember who uttered these beautiful words first).

A few words about myself.... single working mother. That is few enough. In time I will divuldge more, but not now.

I shall leave you all now to get back to ever more important things while I collect my thoughts and consolodate my ramblings for the next post.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

So glad you took the plunge and "got naked" on the web (ie started blogging, before some weirdo interprets it differently). :)

Welcome to the ongoing addiction, from one single working mom to another.