Friday, May 19, 2006

Fun Friday

Thanks calia77 for putting me on to these...

You Are Wind


Strong and overpowering
A force to be reckoned with, no one dares cross you
You have the power to change everything around you

You are best known for: your wrath

Your dominant state: commanding



You Are Animal

A complete lunatic, you're operating on 100% animal instincts.
You thrive on uncontrolled energy, and you're downright scary.
But you sure can beat a good drum.
"Kill! Kill!"


You Are 50% Boyish and 50% Girlish

You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.
Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.
You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.
You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.

4 comments:

Calia77 said...

Apparently I'm the Swedish Chef!

It was a pleasure to introduce you to these. Fun things to do in the wee hours of the morning when you can't sleep - or at other times when you're just bored!

ChittyChittyBangBang! said...

I am 90% Boyish and 10% Girlish. I really need to work on my feminine side! :)

M said...

calia77 :) If you know of any more... you know where to send them
DDBB: I was actually pretty chuffed that I fell right in the middle. Even keel and all that... It might also explain why I get along with most people (regardless of gender).

M said...

sorry man chitty... got fingers in a knot..... meant CCBB