Thursday, August 24, 2006

Yaris sir, That's MY car!!!!!

Taking delivery this afternoon.... YIPPEE... HOORAY....




--------------------- UPDATE ---------------------

Typically the dealer made a boo-boo. I got there at 3PM after being told that the car should be ready around 12:30, only to find that I had to wait 30 min as it was still on it's way. Okay, fine that gives us time to get through the last of the paperwork, etc without me being distracted every 2 sec to stare in awe at my new vehicle. ANYWAY, 30 min pass and up pulls a brand new WHITE Yaris. I ORDERED A SILVER ONE.

So the rest of my afternoon was spent on the phone contacting insurance brokers to put make sure that my OLD car is still insured so that I can drive off with it (even though it is now owned by the Toyota Dealership as they baught is as a trade in), and take the 'new' car off the insurance. The dealer now has to phone the bank with the new car details (at least they have a silver one at their depot available for me tomorrow after it goes to have MY central locking and alarm system fitted)... the bank then has to draw up NEW papers for me to sign and then back to the dealer tomorrow. FUN FUN FUN

3 comments:

kyknoord said...

Schweeeeet!.

AngelConradie said...

its beautiful... but oh my WORD- how annoying is that!!!

Dan Lurie said...

Nice car.

so typical of toyota to stuff something up though. i'm not surprised - in the slightest