Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Updates...

Update 1: Weight...
Another kilo down, which makes it a grand total of 3kg's in 3 weeks. At this rate I might just be at my goal by my birthday (here's holding thumbs)

Update 2: Cars...
I took the Toyota Yaris Sedan for a test drive over the weekend. VERY VERY NICE. AND they offered me more for a trade in on my Hyndai than the Hyundai dealership offered (without knowing the previous quote). Still want to have a look at one or two more before I make my final desision though.

Update 3: Online dating...
Well... what to say... every now and then one or two prospects come up, but so far nothing promising. Seriously thinking of updating my profile with messages like "NON-NEGOTIABLE means NON_NEGOTIABLE" & "If you are still legally married F@#K OFF" & "If you know you are not going to send more than one or two one-liners, then don't bother making contact in the first place."

4 comments:

kyknoord said...

That's excellent news. Inspirational, actually (I'm talking about number 1, obviously)

M said...

kyk thanks a mil

robert absolutely...

AngelConradie said...

#1 congratulations!

#2 i'm very jealous!

#3 exactly why i cancelled my membership BOTH times!

AngelConradie said...

i LOVE the new picture in the side-bar!