Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Tattoo's...

Last year I got my first tattoo... it was the marking of the end of a stage in my life. In January my divorce was finalised and in June I resigned from my job. So on the weekend after leaving said job and before starting the new one I went and got my first tattoo. The Bug Bit. It has now been just over 1 year and I am in the process of planning my second.

I already know what it is going to be, I am now just searching for the perfect design, a FIRE DARGON. I have always had a fascination with dragons, which started as recurring dreams in my childhood, and there is a particular image from these dreams that I am trying to put down into something that can be used as a tattoo.

Here are 2 images I have already found (from a site which watermarks the designs)... they are very different but both have something about them that I LOVE, and although I am leaning towards the second one, it is still not quite what I am looking for, and seeing as I will be branding myself for life it HAS to be perfect.

5 comments:

kyknoord said...

The monochrome one is fantastic.

Katt said...

I'm with you and Kyk. The second one gets my vote.

PS: Also got a dragon obsession.

M said...

kyk it is isn't it... not quite right though... will post more options when I find them

katt you and me and angel... what is it with women and dragons??

robert Even if I did go #1 I would make it monochromatic anyway. I do like the use of the Ying/Yang though

M said...

I think I am going to have to put up a selection for comment soon... (but I still hold the right to make the final decision)

AngelConradie said...

i got my third one on december and i can't WAIT for #4!
i also like the monochrome one... although the colour one is tempting!