Friday, May 11, 2007

Fun Friday

Some advice from DR Phil

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me, and we could all use a little more calmness in our lives? By following the simple advice I heard on the radio yesterday , I have finally found inner peace.

The phone in show was talking about the potential damage to our health of the stress we have in our lives. Dr. Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started and never finished."

So, this morning, I looked around my house to see all the things I had started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house , I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of Vodka, a packet of Jaffa Cakes, the remainder of an old Prozac prescription, the rest of the chocolate cake, some Doritos and a Box of chocolates.

You have no idea how bloody good I feel!!!! The man is a Genius!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicely done, M. I think I'll follow your advice and polish off that single malt whiskey I've been saving for a rainy day.
Dread the hangover though!

Anonymous said...

Now this is advice I can definitely apply!

Anonymous said...

Dr Phil is a god! A god, I tell you (although that moustache bothers me a bit).

AngelConradie said...

so THAT'S what i've been doing wrong!!!