Thursday, July 06, 2006

Why all the interest???


Thanks a mil to [R] from iScatterlings for the tag that he has created for me. Oh and [R] don't worry about the 'ly'... I am sure that everyone here will agree that 'Insane Single' is a perfectly apt way to describe me :)

And the latest update from my country count... I can now add Venezuela, Namibia, Morocco, Japan, Hong Kong and Germany to my list. Although I am very interested by the fact that Singapore seems to have dropped off the chart. hhmmmmm. Switzerland... keep it up, you are steadily climbing up this list... Hoop Schwiiz!

2 comments:

Katt said...

Nice to know I am not the only one who gets weird hits. You can have my India and Portugal if you like.

AngelConradie said...

nice pie chart! as for strange places- i've even got a few from iceland, india and chile!