Wednesday, July 19, 2006

AARRGGGGGGHHHHHH

It’s amazing how one bad meeting, one stupid person, one idiotic comment can turn a person’s mood and start that ever quickening downward spiral into oblivion. That is exactly what happened to me yesterday.

It was going to be an average day, not too much work, not too little… just enough to keep me occupied for the day. And at the end of this perfectly average day I had a teleconference. So at 4PM I packed my bags, knowing that I had to leave straight after the meeting to be on time to fetch the munchkins from school, and walked into the meeting from HELL with dick-brain and fuck-face. Thank god these 2 wastes of space disguised as human beings are half way around the world or I might just have done something that would normally guarantee a person a stint in jail, but that of course assumes that the organism that is injured did in fact have self-awareness beyond that of an ANT to start with (no one goes to jail for stomping on an ant do they).

At this point I would normally detail the last 3 months of argument and banter with these idiots trying to convince them that we are right and they are wrong that led up to this infamous meeting, but I won’t (and if you knew any better you would be thanking me right now). Just trust me when I say that this was not the first meeting of its kind and is unlikely to be the last. But then again, if I was earning $180 per hour I might also be doing everything in my power to make this issue drag out as long as possible and milk it for all it’s worth, but what the fuck do we know… we ARE only the African Sweatshop after all.

5 comments:

Katt said...

If you need help to bury the bodies, let me know.

AngelConradie said...

yeah baby- i'll help too!

M said...

katt Knew I could count on you... will all that space on the farm can be well hiden :)
angel Thanks a mil... when the time comes I shall call on you both :)
robert $180 = (about) R1,200 per hour... for that amount I would make sure that the mountain DID come to Mohammad

Anonymous said...

At least the night after the meeting before the morning after was a blast... Chat soon. L

M said...

L that it was, that it was... Glad you found me...