Thursday, September 21, 2006

Dinner and.... um....

I have never been one to 'kiss and tell', but that statement by itself will hint at the goings on of last night.

Irish (as he will be known from now on) invited me to dinner and a movie at his place. Now considering that I had an office function on during the afternoon followed by drinks, I arrived at his house rather relaxed to start off with.

What a view from his place... over the city bowl and the entire bay, but very definitely a bachelors pad (not that that is a bad thing) going for the minimalist look. Dinner was lovely, accompanied by a bottle of wine and followed by a movie.... well almost. Unfortunately we got a little distracted and I missed most of it :)

I can definitely give him the two thumbs up in the kissing department though, so it seems that prospects are improving with this one :) I did however get home at a reasonable hour (if 11 PM can be considered reasonable on a work night) and am very much looking forward to the next one.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's excellent news! See? I told you it was only a matter of time. You must never doubt the predictive powers of decaf & donuts.

M said...

kyknoord now I know better than to doubt the all-knowing Kyknoord. :)

The Author said...

M and Irish sitting in a tree K-i-s-s-i-n-g
How many kisses did she get? ...one...two... three

You go girl.

ANNIE said...

You rock my face off “M”!
or maybe I should call you “Jezebel”

I am in need of more details so that I may live vicariously through your exploits!!!! MORE MORE!
Funny? Smart? Handsome? How old? Profession? Kids?

Tip – NEVER tell him about the blog. You must keep this on tight security so we can talk about him freely.
(assuming he doesn’t already know, as I might be far out of the loop)

ANNIE said...

I am moved to the point of foggy contact lenses...
I just noticed you linked my blog in your "blogs of note section".

That does it!! I'm moving to africa...

M said...

adumski keep counting :)

annie From now on call me Jez... as for your questions:
Funny? Above average
Smart? Hell yes
Handsome? Let's just say, not what I would normally go for, but then they haven't turned out so great either
Age? 31 - again, I normally go for older more mature men... but I am learning that age isn't an indicator of maturity
Profession? Also in IT, but in medical field... has other private ventures that he is getting off the ground... all very fascinating for someone in the industry
Kids? none... (but you might have figured out that I have 2 of my own already)

M said...

Oh and Annie... I have been a visitor of yours for a while, even though I don't often comment.. and have also had you listed here for a while.

AngelConradie said...

11pm is perfectly reasonable doll!
i am impressed that you got home at all with so much to tempt you... a gorgeous view, a good kisser, wine, good food...
sounds like fun!