Friday, June 02, 2006

T.G.I.F.

Now that my PMS induced slump of this week is over I am gearing up for a FAB weekend. To all those who read my blogs this week and started thinking about life a LITTLE TOO MUCH... my appologies.

What is in store for me this weekend... well the kids are heading off to dad again today which means that I have about 48 hours of peace and quiet. Which will be starting off with a trip to the movies to see X3. I have put this off for a week so that I could see it with one of my BESTEST friends who arrived back in Cape Town from Jordan on Monday. On that note... from BLOGTHINGS

You Are Storm

Exotic and powerful, Storm descended from a line of African priestesses.
Emotions can effect your powers, but you are generally serene.

Powers: controlling weather, creating winds that lift you into flight, generating lightning



Other that that I will be spending the weekend pampering myself. Now that my bank balance is looking a little healthier again after payday, it is time for some "me-time". I think a facial and massage are definitely in order.

Hope you all have a terrific weekend.

5 comments:

Katt said...

Hey! No fair! I wanted to be Storm but instead the stupid thing made me goodie-two-shoes Cyclops!

Katt said...

PS: Hope you have a glorious weekend!

SwissTwist said...

A facial and massage would be wonderful after the week I've had! From the looks of things most of us girls could do with some pampering.

Enjoy!

Calia77 said...

I'm storm too. And ready to use my powers!

M said...

katt You are welcome to her... I was hoping for Jean (oh well)
swisstwist Unfortunatley I didn't get to... ended up working. Next time maybe - story of my life
calia77 I called for good weather and clear skies and got it :)