Tuesday, June 20, 2006

New MUST READ

When browsing through my site meter, and in particular that page that tells me where the referals are coming from (or at least what the last page was that someone was on before they came to mine) I stumbled apon a GEM of a blog. ANTARCTICA!!!

It details the lives of a group of scientists in ANTARCTICA... and NO it is not nearly as dreary as it sounds. If it is the only new site you visit you have to check it out... if only for the "Men of the South Pole Calendar". You'll thank me later.

Among the other "referals" are the people we all know and love... Katt, Chitty, KN, Michelle and company. However some of the more bizaar one's include links from google/yahoo searches such as

  • "single mom blogspot"
  • "describe a single mom personality"
  • "good idea to date a single mom"

... and my 2 all time favourites...

  • "Reasons to Date a Rugby Player" and
  • "will young's mom" (I don't want to know ?????)

And as for the geographic make up of my 'visitors'... well the graph tells it all... GO SOUTH AFRICA GO....

2 comments:

Katt said...

Oh, I AM thanking you for the calendar link. That was a MUCH needed giggle.

SwissTwist said...

I'm glad to see I feature in the graph! Hoop Schwiiz! (Go Switzerland)

I'm enjoying our calendar boys too!

and PS you should blog more, lots more!