Tuesday, June 05, 2007

1 year old and still going....

With all the introspection over the last few weeks I ended up completely missing my 1 year blog-o-versary as well as my 100th post. So here is wishing myself a belated birthday.

What a year it has been.

I have had up's and down's to make any roller-coaster jealous. I have shared about my dating prospects and about the ex-from-hell (mostly responsible for the down's mentioned earlier). I have lost weight and gained weight.

I have shared about my children and how much they have grown over the last year. From ballet concerts to temper tantrums; morning cuddles to sleep deprivation; fevers to trend setting.

I have been to some FANTASTIC concerts here at home and on 2 PHENOMENAL holidays abroad.

I have met some incredible people in the blogosphere and even had the pleasure of meeting 2 of them in person.

WOW - it is not until you look back that you realise just how much has happened, most of it just fades into the background of your life... but when you write it down and share it with the world you have something everlasting to remind you.

Here's hoping I can fill the next year with as many memorable moments (but a few less dips in the roller coaster of life would be nice).

1 comment:

AngelConradie said...

well i'm looking forward to the next year! happy blog-o-versary, m!