Monday, January 15, 2007

Filler Meme

I am still busy putting together a post about my recent holiday but have to do ALOT of editing... while typing up notes from my journal I realised that it will be pages and pages and pages long so am putting together a highlights package to post here soon.

In the meantime I found this over at Aquila Online and enjoyed the results it gave.

Here are the rules:
1. Open your music library
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool - I know you have Celine Dion in there somewhere…

And here are my results:

Opening Credits: Metallica – Killing Time
Waking Up: Foo Fighters – The Deepest Blues are Black
First Day at School: The Calling - Adrienne
Falling in Love: Switchfoot – On Fire
Fight Song: Metallica – The Call of Ktulu
Breaking Up: Live – Good Pain
Prom/Matric Farewell: Prime Circle – Can’t Stop the Rain
Life’s Okay: Azam Ali – From Heaven to Oust
Mental Breakdown: Nirvana – Jesus doesn’t want me for a sun
Driving: Watershed – Return to me
Flashback: Red Hot Chilli Peppers – Hump de Bump
Getting Back Together: System of a Down - ATWA
Wedding: Counting Crows – Perfect Blue Buildings
Birth of a Child: Bon Jovi – I’ll be there for you
Death Scene: Counting Crows – Round Here
Funeral Song: Scissor Sisters – Take Your Mama Out
End Credits: Soundtrack De-Lovely (Elvis Costello) – Let’s Misbehave

Okay, now except for the fact that I have a very odd collection of music, that wasn't half bad :)

If you've read this consider yourself tagged (let me know when you post the results)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is brilliant - you have quite the hard rock collection there.

Nice one.

AngelConradie said...

woohoo! very cool- i'll do it!

Anonymous said...

You sneaky, sneaky woman! Damn, I've been tagged.

And mind blowing how many titles are appropriate to the heading thingie. Freaky stuff.

Anonymous said...

PS: I like the funky colour scheme by the way.

dixiefrog said...

Love the new colors!